Broadcast your own signals on the Internet
Would you like to create your own talkshow on the Internet? Do you want to offer the possibility to people you know and their friends to see the latest sports competition that you took part in? The solution is called Wirecast.
A studio at home
The most noteworthy thing about Wirecast is that it will transform your computer into a professional television studio. Once installed, it will allow the reception of multimedia support in multiple formats so as to transform them later, the reception of video and audio from an IP camera...
With regard to the broadcast signal, Wirecast allows you to:
- Fade to black between various elements, like for example, to add publicity.
- Broadcast of two or more sources at the same time, which is very interesting to be able to show a piece of news with the newscaster speaking together with the most noteworthy images.
- Choose between several formats: Flash, Windows Media or QuickTime.
- Encode the signal at various bitrates at the same time, so as to offer different image qualities.
Another noteworthy aspect of Wirecast is that it includes a series of tutorials with which even the less experienced users will be able to use the program.
Therefore, if you want to start broadcasting your own TV channel on the Internet, you only have to download Wirecast.
- This download requires that QuickTime 7 or above is installed on the computer.
- The trial version has certain limitations, among which a watermark will be added to the video signal.